Black Listed Thoughts in a little black book by poet Mike Meraz. . .I had a black listed thought that consisted of abortion and your right to bear arms but somewhere along the way my uterus got shot down, and sustained two bullets from an AZ political drive-by thuggette who wants to prosecute the women responsible for aborting an unwanted child as it might be considered “evidence tampering”. What kind of America are we living in when a woman has sex or is a victim of rape/incest and SHE becomes the criminal? Okay, bad question. Okay, I love my guns. I have a 12 gage double-barrel action-pump Magnum Express shotgun adored by the ATF; a Smith & Wesson 6 slug revolver; and a Semi-Automatic Springer double-shot handgun. Now I’m looking to buy a BAR 1918 as well as a Corner Shot rifle. . .all in the name to protect my Unit Core God Uterus. I have a daughter, and I weep for her future as I fear a pre-communist uterus country unfolding with her uterus being held captive by the Gyno-Government.
So I put together a list of things to do for your uterus before and after trying it out:
0. Paragraph A-Do abstain from sex. Paragraph B-This excludes nymphs.
1. Do keep your uterus clean and fetus free, see #0, Paragraph A.
2. Hang a “Do Not Enter” sign on your vagina.
3. Do not smile at the bartender as he may think you’re interested and spikes your drink.
4. Have a sit down between your uterus, your vagina, and the 33 Degrees Delegates and ask what their POV’s are on this political uterus/abortion war.
5. Have your tubes tied at the onset of your birth.
6. Build a prison inside your uterus for sperm-victs.
7. Talk to your great-grandmother, your true Ob-Gyn
8. Do not self-abort with hot water, that is so 1950’s or is it 60’s?
9. If you have to abort, take a high-ranking political rep and hold he/she hostage with extreme prejudice, then negotiate through a bullhorn, “Either the rep gets it or the fetus?”
All in all, I think women should be left to their own devices (and I don’t mean IUD’s, but speaking of IUD’s. . .): Pro-Choice, Pro-Life, Roe Vs. Wade, yadda, yadda, yadda. Sex, rape, incest should not even be an issue with abortion as this is America and should always be a right like a right to bear arms, and all that And Justice For All crap. Now back to the IUD. . .I need to have my IUD replaced! And I’m really hoping my Ob-Gyn doesn’t ask: Copper or plastic? ‘cause I just might answer: A Hysterectomy, please!